My Website

Monday, September 3, 2012

My Fair Wedding

My Fair Wedding:
One of my guilty pleasures is definitely reality TV, especially any wedding-related shows.  A favorite would have to be My Fair Wedding with David Tutera, have you seen it? He takes a bride’s basic wedding idea and turns it into a dream come true.  It’s always an over-the-top reveal when the couple sees their decorated wedding venue.  They are all stunning, but I had to share this one because of the way they used paper lanterns.  There were over 2000 purple paper lanterns in several sizes hung from the ceiling of the reception venue! Amazing! Using paper lanterns is the perfect inexpensive way to decorate a large space, especially with the range or colors and styles that are available.  Take a look at the video here.  And pick out paper lanterns for your own wedding here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Popular Posts